Album: Zero Not Equal to One
Release Date: 2017-07-07
Track List:
01 Hole
02 Blackout
03 I'm Not About That
04 To the Endz (feat. Hope Dealers & the Message)
05 Peace of Mind (feat. Henri Soul & Andrew Bello)
06 Another Yesterday
07 Feelings (feat. Jacy Mai)
08 Soon and Very Soon
09 Turn It Around
10 To the Tone of Carob (feat. Shiv & Felicia Ngwube)
11 Mr (feat. Dami Saheed)
12 Polo The Letter Zero
13 Good Thing (feat. Christina Matovu & Called out Music)
14 Here I Am (feat. Becca Folkes, Faith Child & a Star)
15 Started Again
16 Blue Goodbye Whole (feat. Davida Reid & Owanari Briggs)
02 Blackout
03 I'm Not About That
04 To the Endz (feat. Hope Dealers & the Message)
05 Peace of Mind (feat. Henri Soul & Andrew Bello)
06 Another Yesterday
07 Feelings (feat. Jacy Mai)
08 Soon and Very Soon
09 Turn It Around
10 To the Tone of Carob (feat. Shiv & Felicia Ngwube)
11 Mr (feat. Dami Saheed)
12 Polo The Letter Zero
13 Good Thing (feat. Christina Matovu & Called out Music)
14 Here I Am (feat. Becca Folkes, Faith Child & a Star)
15 Started Again
16 Blue Goodbye Whole (feat. Davida Reid & Owanari Briggs)
DOWNLOAD:
PASSWORD:
chhdl.blogspot.com
Tags
Triple O
